• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockwell Rear

Dammit man. I literally sold one not to long ago and I'm in Tuscaloosa. Are you needing parts. Housing or whole heavy ass thing

That's the one thing I no longer have a spare of. I'll keep an eye out for you tho

Fastenal ain't that expensive on shipping if price is right. Or maybe y'all both know someone going riding soon to choco or something? Just a thought. Not to derail. Fordcontraption how hard are 47s gonna be on my stock u joint shafts?

Well the 47s suck balls most of the time kinda like 49 iroks. I've cut mine like tsls and they are better but still suck. I would take a set off boggers all day long over these. That's what I took off and put on these. I was at Harlan a few years ago and went up cream puff with my boggers no problem and then the exact next week I had brand new 47s and there was no getting up it. But if you get the air pressure below 10 on my setup and it bits **** will break

fordcontraption01 said:
I've got parts and pieces but I'm in jacksboro tn along ways away

Do you have a diff or complete rear? I have a fastenal right beside me and use them for shipping all the time

I've still got a complete front and I think two or three rears a rear housing with hubs maybe two more hubs and I think one complete chunk and maybe a chunk missing the Detroit locker out of it. I've got a long side 2" 47 spline inner shaft also

Damn. That ain't making me have a lot of faith in them lol. Reckon I'll see what happens. Figure try 10 psi at first and go from there. Thanks for the input! Hope y'all can work something out. If ya end up wanting to sell that front rock let me know. Wouldn't mind rear steer in the future

Latest posts