• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell trail buggy build

Eddyj said:
So you spend all your free time going on dates with rednecklights instead of finishing this beast up??
Should be coming back from powder coat about now.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne....

Hard to finish up fabbin when he's ridin :driving:

Been awhile really just need to finish the floor pans, dash, fuel cell, muffler, wiring, and gauges almost there hahahaha

I am almost finished just got to run the wires and tear it down and fully weld it. Also picked up a set of violator shafts for the rear

If that is a hydraulic surplus ram with the mount welded under the ram, you will love the performance it gives. FYI a PSE wrap around mount fits it and will strengthen the mount a lot.

Thanks I am really ready for it to get finish as well I have always wanted a rig with rear steer and hopefully it with be stout enough to handle all day rides

jccarter1 said:
Thanks I am really ready for it to get finish as well I have always wanted a rig with rear steer and hopefully it with be stout enough to handle all day rides

Ole Clint is like chief from street outlaws !

He's the king of hawk pride .... heck I asked him the other day if his balls hurt from all the swinging :****:

I'm jealous tho , wasn't enough room on em for me laughing1

rednecklights said:
Ole Clint is like chief from street outlaws !

This is like the coolest build on HL and your going to gay it up with a comment like that?!?
I can't even believe anyone watches that fake ass show. :gay:

https://youtu.be/uzXct6M4VOw

Finally got it done and took it to HPO for a shake down and it was amazing I really couldn't be happier on how it works the steering is fast and the motor feels strong super stable and the suspension works like a dream it takes big hits so well and even jumped it and didn't even get through the stroke of the bumpstops I really don't know how I rode that jeep so long bc it is night and day different