Ouverson 8 lug conversions x4
Ouverson disc brakes x4
Ouverson violator u joints x2
Ouverson stud girdles x2
Ouverson locker -1
Ouverson spool -1
Plus seals and bushings etc
About $11,500 just from ouverson

300 feet of Dom tubing 1.75 (100 of 188 wall) (200 of 120 wall)

1.25 Heims x 16 ( 8 rights and 8 lefts )

All parts are new in the box everything is for sale or trade
$13500 cash or trade for ???

Also have for sale a 2005 ESAB Silhouette 1000-4 in excellent condition. The Silhouette 1000 is a cantilever cutting system with a high quality optical tracer. This is a cradle mounted cutting machine that can accept up to five cutting stations. It currently has one gas-oxygen torch and will cut plate up to 4" thick. You can expand this to include a CNC controller and even a plasma cutter. This is a perfect machine for a fabrication shop or maintenance facility that has to sometimes design a discontinued part. It has a 15 foot tracing bed and 15 foot cutting bed.
$5500 or trade for ???

Have the axles been machined to accept the shafts yet? Also, do you have two violator joints or two sets and how much for just the joints?
Thanks,
Barton

No machining has been done yet and I have two violator joints two more joints are needed to finish

What u want for axles and joints and seals and super eight kits

Not parting it out selling all together i have a good trade on the table just seeing what's out there
Also I can add some boot for the right trade

Thought you might separate. I have a new set myself that I need to use or sell. Figured I might get some extra joints if the price was right. GLWS

im interested in 8 lug stuff with brakes as well if decide to split up,let me know thanks.321-229-2320 text anytime.

Yea really don't think I'll seperate buys thanks
I'll trade it all or just kept collecting parts for a buggy

What I know somebody is building a bouncer this is what you need to start with.

Sorry no price drop I have 17k worth of new stuff I have a few trades on buggys possible and I might keep building mine with this stuff

Re: Rockwells oueverson extravaganza

Since you have all this and are obviously very knowledgable in the off road game, You should help me build my jeep, seeing as how we go way way back, I'm talkin way way back. before it was even freaknick, like when it was spudnick! Will you take a 3500 and let me have 12 months same as cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk