• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockwells, Pitbull 44s, Beadlocks

Bigshowdawg

One rear one steer rockwell with steering ram. Both have had the hubs flipped and new pinion brakes with two rides on them. They are both welded but I will included another chunk with a detroit locker in it. They have link brakets welded on them also.
I'm in Arab Alabama asking 2500 for axles and 3000 for tires and wheels 256-506-2435

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

44 pitbulls 95% on 16.5 TWF 12 bolt H1 beadlocks with the thick centers

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Yeah they were.

And by the way I will finishing welding the link brackets I went riding and they held up fine I just didn't finish touching them up.

intersted in your tires if you can give me a call at 615-653-9342. ask for Scott. thanks

Sold the locker chunk so I'll drop the axles to $2,000.

Tires and wheels are still for sale and I have 8 lug pressed centers to go in the wheels for another $250 if you want them.

I'm sorry if I'm stupid,but I don't know anything about h1wheels. They have PVC inserts that makes them double headlocks? If so I'm interested in both tires and wheels. I have 46mickeys with 24 bolt double bead locks to sell.if you give me a better price il post mine for sale and buy yours. Your tires may have 95percent tread but they look like the are Chuncked some.

They do have pvc inserts but I need to get around 3000 out of the tires and wheels where I can buy a new set of either 43 stickies or more rockers in a 17" wheel. The close up pic shows a chunk but they are in great shape I can get more pictures they don't have but about ten really short rides on them. Call me I'll respond quicker 256-506-2435.

I guess that's too much money for me. I don't know if I even want the rockers or not. If I don't I won't be able to get my money back when I resale them. Thanks for your time.