• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rod Ends, Bungs, Misalignment Spacers

caglezxj

1 1/4 Rod Ends. Shown with bungs, jam nut and misalignment spacers. You can order in pairs that include a better discount over getting each item separate. Please contact me for pricing and availability. [email protected]

125%20mwc%20set.jpg

I also carry the smaller stuff from 1" - 7/8"
3%20mwc%20rod%20ends.jpg

I also have shock tabs, link brackets, disc brake brackets and much more. Feel free to e-mail me and if I don't carry it I will get set up to carry it.

big ford said:
You have some of them points ready I need 8.

I have a few different sizes made. Haven't released any for sale yet due to being out of stock so quick. I just got a new saw to speed up my progress and will be working to get these caught up. I also sent drawings to a machine shop with a cnc lathe and if the price is right I will have a 100 made of each and could have them fairly quick. What lengths was you wanting?

Josh

i got my heims in yesterday, everything was here and it all arrived really fast. it was at a good price to. order from josh if your looking to buy some heims thumb.gif

Price on 8 7/8s to 3/4 and 8 3/4 to 5/8 joints with spacers and bungs. Dont know what size tubing but a dollar or 2 a piece difference wont matter.

Toddy

Price on 16 - 1 1/4 with spacer and jam nuts , also 1 inch and 7/8 the same as the first .. thanks