• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rogue fabrication tubbing bender with tubbing notcher for sale or trade

rrcolvin1

I have a nice rogue fab tubing bender with 1 3/4 dies with the hydraulic ram. I bought it new a few months ago and finish building my buggy and now have no use for the bender.I am need of a muzzle loader like a 35 whelen,444 or 45/70 with a scope that i would trade foe. It will come with the rolling cart, bendtech pro program, rotation gauge, center finder gauge, digital angle finder and a eastwood tubing notcher. on the bendtech programe i spoke with the folks at bendtech and they said you could transfer program over to new owner but you would have to pay 115 transfer fee, normal it would be 300 for the program. I have around 1500 invested in everything. Will take 750 cash. I am in Monroe Louisiana area. no shipping.

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

Here are some pictures of bender.

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

Re:

I don't have guns to trade, but have been pondering purchasing one of these. How did/do u like it?

AFS!

Re:

Did great. No complaints at all. I have the bend tech pro software as well and that was the way to go. After short learning curve was making some real nice bends in no time. I am also including the software as well. I do not know if it's transferable or not though but can call and find out

Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

I've been thinkin on buying one also. Got any picks of your buggy ?

Re:

Thanks. K got me a rifle today. Will trade for a nice 1911 .45 like a kimber

buggy looks great! bump for a local guy. I live in the Ruston, Minden area. let me know if you want to go wheelin sometime.

I got a kimber posted on here I"d have to have some cash with it !!

Re:

I paid 600 for the bender, 115 for hydraulic ram, 100 buck for the rolling cart stand, and 250 for the bend tech program. All this goes with bender. Its only about 4 to 5 months old.

Re:

Well I ended up leaving my 300 weatherby with the gunsmith yesterday to have a muzzle brake put on as well as a kick eez and a timney trigger. He said it will feel like a .270.

Pm sent