• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rogue fabrication tubbing bender with tubbing notcher for sale or trade

Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

How much for it cash money.

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

I'd have to have 800 for everything. This would include an eastwood tubbing notcher as well. I called today on the software. They told me it can be transferred but new owner would have to pay 115 for a transfer fee. It would normally be 300

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

I no longer need any guns. I am in need of a camper for my deer camp. Would trade for a small camper. Including with bender will be a Eastwood tubbing notcher with all the hole saw sizes in the kit, a rolling cart for the bender. a digital angle finder, a digital tubbing rotation gauge and tubbing center finder gauge as well as pipe snap rings for marking intersection lines. And the software from bend tech. The software will require a 115 dollar Transfer fee from bend tech. All this together would be well over 1500. Wyg

Modify the title in your original post. That way people know you've changed from a rifle with scope.

Re: Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

Will take 800 cash

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender for trade for nice deer rifle and scope

Not sure if you would be open to shipping or not. It would probably end up being a bit expensive but it doesn't hurt yo ask.

Yea it would be hard to ship and very expensive

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender with tubbing notcher for sale or trade

If anyone has a 35 Whelan with a scope I would trade for that

Re: Re: Rogue fabrication tubbing bender with tubbing notcher for sale or trade

Sold