• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Roll up wrench pouches- handmade

Neal3000

My wife makes these they are roll up wrench bags made of heavy canvas, this one is for 3/8 - 15/16's wrenches but that can be changed up according to what you want. These are sweet for taking in your rig with you, they don't take up any more room than the wrenches would anyway and it rolls up tight enough that the wrenches won't fall out. $20 shipped, and $15 for each additional one on the same order.

Here's the new and improved version, with a buckle and a longer top to flip over the wrenches before you roll it up

eafc86f404f01a8e8a6234195f127c9c.jpg

9bbe35987a40c92faa9d029345bb6b31.jpg

She also makes these, same price includes crayons....

if you've got small children they can be a real life saver at a restaurant or the doctors office. These are just a couple of examples, if you have a special request she will try to find the material and make it for you.

$20 shipped, and $15 for each additional one

118.jpg

119.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

Will she make the wrench pouches with the grown up material on them like the crayons or do we have to settle for dull colors???

hey neal if ur comin to windrock i'll take a camo and alabama crayon holder.

scottlang said:
hey neal if ur comin to windrock i'll take a camo and alabama crayon holder.

I'm not going.... I AM going to Greyrock tomorrow though, you?......what range of wrenches do you want?

ridered3 said:
Will she make the wrench pouches with the grown up material on them like the crayons or do we have to settle for dull colors???

Absolutely, might be a few dollars more for the extra material

not for wrenches i want them for crayons for my 2 grandsons not gonna make greyrock

i think so not sure if not i can ur wife a check and she can mail em to me or whatever either way is good for me.

i'll get some numbers for you... i would want to be able to put regular and ratchet wrenches in the same pouch, so 2 slots of each size... standard and metric...

honky kong said:
Can she make an Old Miss crayon bag??

If we could find fabric, then yes.....might have to get you to mail it to us, they aren't real popular around here

draggbody said:
i'll get some numbers for you... i would want to be able to put regular and ratchet wrenches in the same pouch, so 2 slots of each size... standard and metric...

Thats a cool idea, just let me know what ranges of wrenches you want :dblthumb: