• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired rolling chassis for sale

Re: rolling chassis for sale

zayne2427 said:
It's home...
a6c8cb6c592ba280e9db9ea4b06bb643.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Holy **** I hope that's not where the seat mounts. Or maybe you are building it for someone 4 foot even?

Hope it finally gets finished out. It's been around in pieces a while. It was on c.l. for sale a while with a honda motor and stuff with it, but it was priced a bit higher I believe

jccarter1 said:
No??? I have been wanting a single seat lightweight rig and rear steer would be real nice but someokne beat me to it
Don't worry Clint, Zayne now has it and it will be back up on the fersail side here soon

smurfy90 said:
Don't worry Clint, Zayne now has it and it will be back up on the fersail side here soon
Ha. You never know. Everything has a price at my house.... Ill at least put a little work into it. The driveshafts will be the hardest part to figure out
whiskeymakin said:
Hope it finally gets finished out. It's been around in pieces a while. It was on c.l. for sale a while with a honda motor and stuff with it, but it was priced a bit higher I believe
Ive tried to trade for it several times over the past 5 years. It finally got priced to sale quick

The seat actually mounts about 3'' lower in the chasiss. I'm 6'2 and have about 4'' of headroom sitting in the Twisted stitch seat.

I've not made up my mind if i am going to finish it out for me or turn it into a 2 seat kid buggy for my kids with adjustable seat sliders. (37'' inside to inside of the chassis)
Should be fun either way and has a ton of good parts. Everything on the buggy is 100% brand new as it hasn't ever been on the trail.

trying to track down a engine and transaxle for it now

I will do bud. I've been doing a ton of research. I'll get it figured out and will probably have to get you to turn some stuff down to make it all work

Re: rolling chassis for sale

Plenty of head room
53de5e77b1b4e88fe433a80f86290b7e.jpg
311febaab802640ecf30a481ad2ee66c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Alan may have a car sitting around with a good motor/transaxle