• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ronda Rousey

jeeptj99 said:
Holy hell did anyone else watch that fight? 34 seconds and a knock out. Plus she's hot as hell drool

she's definitely a badass and definitely hot! flashemifyougotem

freakin awesome that dumbass got her ass kicked in front of her home town.

She definitely beat her down....All the fights were good last night, best card in a long time.

It's hard to KO someone when you're running backwards molaugh

Roused is tough as nails!

My luck that would be the chick I'd give a rude ass pickup line back in the day,,, then she'd beat the hell out of me before I knew what happened molaugh

I cannot stand rousey. She's such a poor attitude, poor sportsmanship having BEEEOTCH. I watch just hoping she gets the **** kicked out of her one day. So ****ing arrogant.

I'm with you on that. She showed her true colors on the ultimate fighter, what a bitch. And I swear that anyone that would hit that would sleep with A man. I was reading the other day that Brandon schawb broke up with her because of her manly actions and bad personal hygiene.

Elliott said:
I'm with you on that. She showed her true colors on the ultimate fighter, what a bitch. And I swear that anyone that would hit that would sleep with A man. I was reading the other day that Brandon schawb broke up with her because of her manly actions and bad personal hygiene.

Where did you read that? Did he talk about how her balls would bump his and distract him so much he couldn't get off?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Where did you read that? Did he talk about how her balls would bump his and distract him so much he couldn't get off?

bawahaaaa LOL thumb.gif molaugh :woot:

She sucks. Not a fan of that dude at all.

pholmann said:
I cannot stand rousey. She's such a poor attitude, poor sportsmanship having BEEEOTCH. I watch just hoping she gets the **** kicked out of her one day. So ****ing arrogant.

if you're that good you can be arrogant lol

Re:

I don't like her all that much either, but a guy I work with follows her and said she had a really shitty childhood. Said her moms pushed her soo hard and she was never good enough in her eyes. Also said her moms would go on her ass for real at any time day or night to keep her reflexes sharp. Can you imagine sitting at the table eating breakfast and bam in a fistfight. I will say this about her "It ain't braggin if you back it up!!".

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

Hmmmmm....lost some credibility on Ameri with that one. Ronda flat out gets it done. Now...she's not a **** I desire....but I wouldn't turn it down either. Jus sayin....

....and like said earlier. ...aint bragging if you back it up AND THEN SOME 100% of the time.

Her mom does look like she would be a class a man hating piece of doo.
I just googled does Rhonda Rousey lick taints? No really I just google rounda Rousey boyfriend just to see what popped up because I thought she was prob a lesbian.

She is a good fighter. I respect her for that.

Who gives two shits about her personal life.

I'm not planning on dating her or ever being in the same room with her for that matter.

Latest posts