• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rubicon 4:1 tcase. SOLD

Jduck

Tj rubicon case. Everything is in good working order. $1100 Located in Watkinsville GA

ffcbbfa4b837863e41a28cccaea731d2.jpg

eb2676c7249df5b2796698883f5fb8c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Dude why won't you take a 100 more than half. It's just a jeep tcase. Least he was above the half offer. Will you take 450?

Re:

ranger11 said:
Dude why won't you take a 100 more than half. It's just a jeep tcase. Least he was above the half offer. Will you take 450?

Haha I'd give it to you before id sell it to him for 650

Re:

Id just sell it back to you in a few months. Glws and maybe you won't get anymore dumb offers.

Re: Re: Re:

drich394 said:
Only if I step in....

From you Mom's house....
If you stepped in the price probably would rise at least $200 after you jacked the price up on the Allied Wheels

Re:

I'd at least stomp dicks offer...$562.37

From you Mom's house....

Re: Rubicon 4:1 tcase

This thread brings the win :woot:

How many miles on the case?

Re: Rubicon 4:1 tcase

jordan7118 said:
This thread brings the win :woot:

How many miles on the case?
That can't be answered for sure, I bought it used out of a total about 8 years ago, miles unknown suposedly out of a '05 Rubicon (I think), at that time I opened it up, checked the chain, changed most of the small parts, then put it in my XJ (trail rig), from there it went to my next XJuggy trail rig. I have never had one moment of trouble from it, only pulled it because of a deal I got on a Stak 3 speed. I sold it to Jduck a couple of months ago, he sold his YJ before it got installed.

I hope this kind of answers the question, but I know it didn't clear up the miles thing! The case is good to go, with 1310 CV yokes front and rear, there is no speedo pick-up, I made a block off for that.

Re: Re: Re: Rubicon 4:1 tcase

Jduck said:
This is sold pending meeting up Saturday.
You are supposed to meet me Saturday, if you meet both of us, I know whom to mug.