• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rusty Bray just listed his Campbell racer for 40k

Libertyville said:
A nicer name would be a "Crew Chief". lol :indianajones:

laughing1

See... You're halfway there Levi thumb.gif He's just gotta face the music that you're a better driver and let you live up to your full potential in a buggy that GETS IT AWN... molaugh :woody:

Hey Brian :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
laughing1

See... You're halfway there Levi thumb.gif He's just gotta face the music that you're a better driver and let you live up to your full potential in a buggy that GETS IT AWN... molaugh :woody:

Hey Brian :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Damnit! I was gonna buy that thing for a trail rig. Congrats Brian.... you fawker :flipoff1:

Levi, I know where a certain sidewinder can be had at end of the season. Would look good under the christmas tree :fish:

I thought about driving it TO the event. Im actually not sure Im going to run it in the Springs. Nothing rides like a Caddi! We'll see.

Caddishack18 said:
I thought about driving it TO the event. Im actually not sure Im going to run it in the Springs. Nothing rides like a Caddi! We'll see.

Hmmmm.....I think you have a great ride, but that Campbell racer is amazing. You will be dangerous in it. Right up there with Campbell and Dermo with like rigs and your skill is the ticket.

No way can I be as good as those guys,,,,,,,,,yet. Shannon has more natural talent in his little finger than most have in their whole body. Dermo has raced since they invented the wheel, LOL, hes not that much older than me, I just like giving him crap. The worst part about the new rig is now its all on ME, no excuses. If things dont go well its not because I didnt have good equipment under my ass. I think I will be fine. Dont think I will go backwards TOO much! Here we are half way through the schedule and so far im 4th in the West and 5th in the East, never been out of the top 10. Im wanting to finish well this year so hopefully some sponsor dollars will come my way for 09. Then look out!!!

I think the biggest problem alot of High HP rig drivers have is reeling in the happy pedal.. They seem to overwhelm the tires way to often and get off line, off course or just plain outta shape. There's a time to use the pedal and most the time off road its not that often especially in a technical situation. Its kinda like motorcycle riding IMO, you gotta know how to use the traction provided to you with throttle control.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you throw down in a new rig ! I dont feel the Caddi ever lacked in much as far as "equipment" goes. But thats just my .02 from the fence. drool

Latest posts