• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RV for "sale"

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
The motorhouse that I've lived in now for 3 years... I wanna get out of it. Here's the catch: I owe more than I feel it's worth. Still has plenty of life left, especially with what we do, And it has torque out the wahzoo. Something like 860ft/lbs at 2k/rpm.... Cat300 (Caterpillar 3126) with Allison 6speed trans

37030_10151559639362421_1044816568_n_zps44706cba.jpg

524609_10151559640932421_1916868132_n_zps3666481f.jpg

Has plenty of problems. If you have been wanting in a diesel pusher but the prices have scared you... and you are handy with a place to park this unit, then THIS IS FOR YOU.

Here's my deal, I owe more than I feel I can sell it for. So I'm looking for any reasonable offer and if anyone wants to come do a walk-around, I can show you the good the bad the ugly... I'm about the most honest person you'll ever meet. I'm not out to screw over anyone. I'm going to eat quite a bit, and will likely roll it over into a signature loan at the Credit Union.

Here is my EXACT unit at a dealership and I owe HALF this price... you could get it for less than HALF this price...

https://www.guaranty.com/vehicle/2000-harney-coach-works-renegade-37-m35186b

Mine does not have that ugly blue carpet in the front, it has wood flooring. Also has had the fire-hazard of a fridge removed in replace of a dorm fridge.

Because I need a price on the thread I'll say $40k. but that price can be slashed greatly. So. If you're serious. DO NOT contact me asking me how much if you are not in the market. I will not respond to tire kickers. I don't care if I know you or not. Just trying to give someone a good deal.

In all seriousness.....does this include upgraded seating? I remember you changed up the living area to accommodate a more comfy, full timer seat instead of the factory seating. Been a while since I stepped inside for a visit.

I think this is a pretty nice unit, had the oil changed and 4 new rear tires in the last year. Not to mention that it has a full size shower.

LandSpeeder said:
WTH?! I'm NOT getting notified for any messages anymore... This is pissing me off...
Better to be pissed off than pissed on :JRich:

LandSpeeder said:
WTH?! I'm NOT getting notified for any messages anymore... This is pissing me off...

It sends a notification of a new post and will not send another until you check the thread thus resetting the notificator.