• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr 1000 or 900 XP

nickfox6

I was in the market for a new rzr was considering a 1000 or wondering if it would be better to get a 900 XP. Any information will be helpfull. And if anybody on here has either for sale text pics to 256-572-1274. Thanks,Nick

Both are great machines! The 1k is little longer so it does climb better and more stable on hills as far as feelin like its gonna flip over backwards. And of course the HP doesn't hurt and either at 107HP over the 900s 88hp. But I think if I was to buy another one I'd still buy a 900 just cause I loved the way my 900 rode and climbed, only thing I do deem necessary is EPS :****:

And I see you have a 256 area code give Nathan a call at Basch Bros. Powersports and give him a shot on pricing you whatever you decide to go with, stand up people there :dblthumb:

I would also get a 900 my dad has had a 900 and now has a 1k the power is great in the 1k but all around a 900 seems to work better!

Thanks for all the input guys. I think I am liening more towards a 900 xp with power steering. So if anybody has one for sale let me know any color without orange. Thanks,Nick

blacksheep10 said:
Every 900 I've been around was 64, my 1k is 66. The axle shaft is 1" longer in the front.

Gotcha. I think Polaris website specs say same width but that doesn't mean anything. I'm on my phone or id look.

Latest posts