• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rzr 170 SOLD!!!!!!

fordcontraption01

Got a 2010 kid rzr I'm gonna sell its red and has the big wheel kit on it which means bigger wheels and tires and a sprocket upgrade. Also has full plastic skid plates and front bumper and soft top. Has new battery nothing wrong with it at all. It has a couple broken black side lower panels but those can be replaced. It's been a good machine it has been jumped not by any adult. And the rear swing arm has paid the price a couple of times but it's fixed and gusseted and won't fail again that was over a year ago on last repair. If you didn't know what it looked like before you would never know it was worked on. Anyhow I will get pics when I get home today. Price is 2500.00 firm 423-592-4181 jacksboro Tennessee 37757

Re: Rzr 170

Shitty pics

Attachments

• IMG_6186.JPG
    IMG_6186.JPG
    704.3 KB · Views: 70

It's dirty I know but it's been sitting in the barn for the last little bit but it cleans up like new. It also has the fiberglass antenna with the Polaris flag on it. :****:

Yes it's been beefed up to actually use in the woods instead of the yard. I'm 5"10" and I have had to ride it out of the woods a few times when the kids got tired or to scared. I've also took it up some pretty dumb hills and it always just goes. I'm not saying that I really fit comfortably but I do get it out and tear up the yard with it and check the mail lol

Really need to just sell it but maybe take a bigger dirt bike like a 150 size and cash if there is any to make up the difference or maybe some Rockwell junk or some coilovers. See I'm gonna get in trouble if I take any trades :****:

Latest posts