• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr drawing for a good cause

civicmindedex79 said:
Bring this back up for a good cause.
:dblthumb: you the man and I'll be bringing a few tickets to grayrock if anybody wants some that don't do PayPal

kevinhumphrey said:
I want to hook up at Grayrock will you have a booth or how can I find you to make donation??
Hit me up I'll be around won't have no booth Someone will point you in the right direction I'll be there Friday around 2pm till Sunday

1tonyj said:
Ashley is on top of her game! I bought tickets via PayPal that night...she texted me pics of the tickets the next morning. Hope we get more sold from the Hardline crowd...it's a great cause fellas!

This is a fact here. Within an hour or so she had confirmed with me that my money was received and just a couple days I had my tickets. They are doing a great job.

Any idea where they are on tickets sold??

PayPal will no longer work, apparently PayPal classified it as gambling and shut it down. I will still have tickets at GrayRock.

Any idea where they are on tickets sold??
[/quote]
Right at 300 at the moment most tickets was sold last yr day of event

Since PayPal was shutdown anyone wanting tickets can mail check or cash to crawlin for a cause 360 jersey Ln cape girardeau mo 63701. Make sure you include name,address,and phone number / your contact information . Ashley will email you tickets or mail em to you whatever y'all prefer thanks for everyone that has supported this cause

Thanks to everyone that purchased tickets to this it was a great turn out with a little over 2800 at the event there wasn't 750 tickets bought it was close but we had to do a 50/50 drawing with a little over 6k not a bad pay day also right at 25k was raised for the M.S Society :dblthumb: here is the winners

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 104