• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR or RZR S

CSmith

I beat Anorexia
how can you tell the difference in them after the A-arms and shocks have been changed?

been looking at one that the guy says is a RZR S , but it looks like a decked out RZR

Chris look at the a arms and shocks. The a arms are longer than a standard rzr rzr and if it is a rzr S it will have longer shocks land no additional bracket to bolt the shocks up to. Some people buy a standard rzr and put the rzr S kit on it so if is a rzr S 2009-2012 it should have Fox shocks on it

flipper101 said:
Chris look at the a arms and shocks. The a arms are longer than a standard rzr rzr and if it is a rzr S it will have longer shocks land no additional bracket to bolt the shocks up to. Some people buy a standard rzr and put the rzr S kit on it so if is a rzr S 2009-2012 it should have Fox shocks on it

This! And they started making the S in 2011 I think in red with Sachs shocks instead of Fox!

Call or text me the vin number thumb.gif S has a different headpipe that 50" unless exhaust has been changed as well

The 2011 and 12 standard has the same head pipe as the S, The S has a rear frame brace above the hitch that the standard doesn't have. Unless someone has changed it, the Standard also comes with front and rear sway bars, the S models only have rear.