• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rzr s turbo big bore full modded trade or sell for crawler

Diesel.power

Over 15,000 in extras. Below is the list of all the toys included:

Motor: JE Forged turbo pistons 9.5:1 , Hotrods Crank (pinned, welded, and crygenic treatment), Big Bore 810cc by trinity racing, Dragon fire adjustable oil pressure kit, Bosch 550cc injectors (E85 or race or pump fuel)

Turbo: Packard Performance 200HP kit with intercooler, Blow off Valve, turbo sock, and header wrap.

Cooling: Oversized aluminum race radiator 30% larger capacity.

Clutching: Dirty-Dawg Fully adjustable weighted primary clutch and the Secondary clutch has been fitted with heavy spring and custom Helix

Wheels: MSA Vice 14" aluminum Beadlocks wrapped in Sedona Rip-saws

Stand alone self managed computer system : Power Commander V with PTI and Auto-Tune (already has maps set up for you)

Complete system monitoring with gauges: Oil pressure, water temp, boost, air/fuel, electric, fuel pressure.

Suspension: Phantom Pro-series Dual rate shocks with external oil cans. fully adjustable dampening and rebound, all new A-arm bushing and wheel bearings. new rear hubs, new front hubs (also comes with a spar set of hubs). racer-tech front and rear shock relocate brace towers, racertech rear upper A-arms, racer-tech front HD tie rods with heim joints, Tonys toys A-arm guards, aluminum skid plates,

Reinforced roll-cage

Polaris Aluminum race doors with mud guards and slam latch

spare tire

custom hydraulic lift gate and aluminum enclosure with slid lock (will hold a small beer cooler and gear)

Rotopax 3.5 gallon fuel tank with mounting bracket

Pioneer CD.MPS/Bluetooth stereo system (roof mounted)

Marine grade UHF/VHF Two way radio

Police strobe LED light bar from tactical dynamics, HID headlights, Rigid Industries LED pods, LED rear 8" Bar, and red and amber LED marker lamps. LED Interior lights as well. Everything is controlled by a 7 switch water proof rocker panel mounted on dash.

Aftermarket hood with scoop and larger vent openings to help bring in cool air

Custom Flip up/down windscreen

Left and right collapsible and adjustable mirrors

Yellow-top full size Optima battery with under seat relocation tray.

Cooter Brown Roof

Beard Super TS Race Seat with 4pt harness

Trade for buggy or streetable crawlers just lmk what u got

Over 30k invested

864 844 7488

Cool RZR

image_zps401e10ae.jpg

image_zps309771a3.jpg

image_zps924a8b7e.jpg

Sorry to few that inquired thought I had a deal worked out but guy changed his mind so I'm back :fish:

So ive got this now. I would sell for $14,000 or trade for a more stock 800s+cash. I have no need for something this dang fast! :****:

ibrokeit said:
Got any videos? Out of my price range but it would probably help sell it! thumb.gif

ibrokeit said:
So ive got this now. I would sell for $14,000 or trade for a more stock 800s+cash. I have no need for something this dang fast! :****:

molaugh

you got any videos of this thing in action?

Haha.
muddinmetal said:
Ya got any pics of this thing? Location? Trade for a 4 cyl XJ on 31s?

Ya ya ya. It looks about the same other than liftered up some, took that huge retarded diamond plate crap off the back (still got it though) and some sweet BKF logos on the door. Gonna change a whole lot after rockfest though.

Oh, and it's in auburn