• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR Stereo ?

GIZMO1

What is everyone doing for stereo control in your rzr ? I have 4 speakers and a sub I am installing and I am torn on what do do for the control, SSV worx has a setup for the mp3/Ipod with volume control that I could hook directly to my amp but I am wondering how that will sound. Let me know what you have

Thanks,

I just my phone and ipod only. U can buy a cord that fits the headphone port and will plug right in to our amp. My phone has all the audio controls on it to adjust the sound with.You may want to use a 1 amp line driver since the phones and iPods only put out like .5 amps. That way you don't have to worry about installing a radio.

Have installed several just like below
go to pawn shop and buy an amp. Walmart has an amp install kit with all you need to install. Then while your at Walmart get you a headphone jack with RCA hookup on the other end. Hookup that to your amp and the headphone jack to your ipod or whatever you have. Use the volume control on you device and rock out.

pyle amp with marine speakers on amazon is a preety good set up plug in iphone or ipad there about $50 the boss system are good to and hook up is alot easier

I do them integrated into the roof to keep everything high and dry. I also just run the iPod/iPhone straight to the amp and it sounds great. Volume is controlled on the iPod/iPhone.

Re: Re: RZR Stereo ?

Thanks for the help guys I ended up using ssv works pods and sub enclosure to mount 4 kicker 6.5,s and a kicker 10. I am using a Memphis amp and I have the accessorie port wired through a bass knob to adjust the volume. I went the base knob route so I could keep my mp3 player in the glove box and out of the elements.

etasu5er.jpg

e8u7urut.jpg

a6enu5a8.jpg

sent using my right thumb via Tapatalk