Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Timmie could do it

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • YES

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
I believe it it was dry a 4 MAY go up it.. i went to moab and 4s climb better than anything but on cabel with some many ledges id goes have to see a 4 on it.. if ure scared to flip or scratch id just stay home then lol :****:

B.DRAKE said:
Yea i hear ya man I was just kiddin! Wheelbase is key on a lot of climbs but there is some nasty ledges that has formed on Cable!

get on it buddy and show us how its done !!!!! :popcorn: :popcorn:

kmcminn said:
I would like to be there when someone tried it. Honestly I just don't see it happening. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think it's happenin either! But I would like to see it! I would try it but I ain't gonna destroy my **** :****:

ill try it next time there but im gonna go with a no that ill make even half way.. its super bad now since rain

Wwent the grey rock yesterday and tried cable hill and it wont ever happen in a rzr or rzr s.. maybe a xp or 4 but ill go ahead and say its non doable

flipper101 said:
Wwent the grey rock yesterday and tried cable hill and it wont ever happen in a rzr or rzr s.. maybe a xp or 4 but ill go ahead and say its non doable

Sounds like a challenge. LOL. Did you get any video?

flipper101 said:
maybe a xp or 4 but ill go ahead and say its non doable

What was the RZR doing? Could you pull up the front and bump the ledges or was it too steep/slick to stop and restart?

got farther than i did last time but when i got to the steep ledges i could get traction but then it would rare up on the back wheels.. my friend got it on a cell phone so i dunno how to load it upi think a 4 could do it

B.DRAKE said:
After seein a RZR on it this weekend I don't see any kind of RZR doin it :****: without a yardsale anyway

Awesome.

I don't think a full throttle run at it is the answer....of course, I have not been there in 3 years so I don't know anything about current conditions.

If it was like before.....AND DRY, I thought a "4" could ease up to the ledge...bump up. Stop. Do it again.

Thanks CSC ::)

Would love to see the vids :****:

Its been a few years since Ive been to grayrock so dont know what it looks like in person now.
The way it looked last time I was there I think its doable :driving: :driving:

Latest posts