MarsFab

index.php

index.php

index.php

m_IMG_0966_zps4a7e82fe.jpg

m_IMG_0967_zps006779b6.jpg

s-10dash3_zps2fb29397.jpg

index.php

I've thought long and hard about selling this thing and finally decided to give it a shot. It literally has 6 trips on it since I built it.

'98 s-10
Small block 350, carb intake with propane injection.
HEI distributor
304 stainless header
409 Stainless exhaust from the headers to the mufflers.
sheet metal valve covers
Aluminum radiator
Electric fan
TH350 trans.
np208 case
39.5 IROKS on 16" steelies
Blue top optima
Dual propane tanks
PSC full hydro with PSC pump
The only factory part of the chassis is under the cab. The back half is all TIG welded 1.75 .120 dom tube as well as the cage and engine compartment. Rock sliders and front frame rails are .250 rect. tube. Front bumper is 3/16" plate.

Front is single triangulated 4 link with FOA 16" travel remote resi. coil overs. Uppers are 1.5 .250 wall dom. with 7/8" heims. Lowers are 2.25" .375 wall dom lowers with JJ's

Rear is dual triangulated 4 link with 18" sway-a-way air shocks. 2" .250 dom uppers 2.25" .375 dom lowers with jj's

Curry anti-rock sway bar in the rear.

Front axle dodge d60 with 4.88's welded, superwinch hubs, heavily trussed, billet hi-steer arms.
Rear axle dodge d70, 4.88's, lock-right, heavily trussed

Custom aluminum dash, EMPI suspension seats, removable steering wheel, Crow 2" harnesses, pro-matic shifter.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff. If you have any questions just ask. I built this thing with plans of getting out and wheeling it a lot but it's just never happened. I work in the shop way too much to spend my weekends in a truck driving all over the country to wheel. There are a few things that I've never got around to doing that it really needs before it's ready for a true beating. The drive shafts are still thin wall. The front is a stock K5 shaft and the rear is a custom shaft that I build here at the shop, It doesn't have a T-case shifter (I've never needed one. It stays in 4lo) It needs a belly skid and it doesn't have bead locks. I've wheeled it in its current condition and it handles great and has plenty power. It is ready to wheel as is.

I'd like to get 11,000 obo or trade for something cool ie. razr, UTV, tools, equipment, something fast, something cool, something different, a DD, land, Throw it out there I may be interested you never know.

and here's the build thread http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-one-is-for-me.90182/page-10

As of right now this thing is sold and will soon be going to its new home in Oklahoma. Thanks guys.