• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired s-10 exo crawler f/s or f/t

You gonna let me take it for a test drive to Gray Rock for June Jam to see if I want it? :fish: :driving:

This is Rick,,incase you didn't know the sn..I fixed the welder shane broke welding the shock hoops.... ;D

BTT

:flipgotcha:he will let u take it right after you pay him :wtflol: i think you would look good in pinky you could let all of them poke fun about it being pink then spank that a$$ with it just dont forget your purse when you leave ;D

shane hogg said:
:flipgotcha:he will let u take it right after you pay him :wtflol: i think you would look good in pinky you could let all of them poke fun about it being pink then spank that a$$ with it just dont forget your purse when you leave ;D

No purse for me. I don't have the class you have with all those gouchi purses and would never try to compete. I would swap titles with him until I brought it back unbroken.

His balls must be pretty stretched with all the :tc you doing .

send pic of toyota....busted knuckle.........ill let u take it to june jam with a non refundable $5000 deposit......lol

rock-hard offroad said:
send pic of toyota....busted knuckle.........ill let u take it to june jam with a non refundable $5000 deposit......lol

76018_462376256991_678221991_6199476_4073219_n.jpg

Build Thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485936

If yall work something out between now and June Jam then I could haul one up and the other one back. Let me know.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul in a toyota?? bulllllllllllllllllllshit I'll have to see that after all that trash talk you gave me ohhhhhhhhhhh it will be on my friend
but that yota looks good its got potential :gtfo: :flipoff1:

Would you be interested in a 1984 CJ7....V6, automatic, 3 inch body lift, 33's, tube fenders, roll cage, all gauges and turn signals still work...

Latest posts