• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired S10 Rock buggy UPDATED!!!

Stretch71

HAULING THE BUGGY TO OUR LS MECHANIC TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS SETUP CORRECTLY. Slowly going to work towards completion so price will go up as it gets completed!

Trade for a turn key buggy

This is a s10 cab. Built d60 front and 14b rear. I believe 5.13 gears f/r lockers f/r.

Forged internal bored 6.0 LS. Has head work and 102mm intake and throttle body. Harness is finished. PTC built Turbo 400. Stak t-case.

Fuel system is complete!
Brakes are complete!
Wiring is complete!

We went ahead and pulled the motor to have it gone through to make sure it has what its supposed to and it does but we went ahead and sent the block to get re cleaned and have new cam bearings because it has sat for awhile. Waiting on the block now.. it does have wiseco dome top 12.85:1 pistons, eagle H-beam rods, milled heads, and 102mm intake and TB. We are also ordering a little less radical cam to work better with trail riding. THIS IS A RACE GAS MOTOR!!

Motor is expected to put down 550-600hp

I will answer more questions for serious inquiries ONLY. I am located in Hackett, AR. SALE PRICE is $16,500. TRADE VALUE is $19,000

479-252-5133

Re: S10 Rock buggy

Man that's sharp. Is there room for a third seat in the back? I've been itching to trade off my buggy and get a new project lately. Just haven't decided what I want yet. Heard the motor run yet?

What is going on under your trailer? The opposite of "limb risers"?

Yes there is room for a very small seat depending on where you mount the heater. Lol and that's just reinforced under my trailer

Sharp looking rig...got anymore pics...inside pics also?

dang, didnt know Benji had sold it.....sucks that it still hasnt been finished! Good luck with the sale.

Brian

Re: S10 Rock buggy (updated pictures)

Somebody needs to buy and finish that bad boy I wish I had the coin nice very nice :smoke:

I really wish I could have finished it! It will make an amazing hill killer!

Can you post some pictures of the front and rear axle from both angles? Does the wiring still look like it does in the picture?

Latest posts