• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired S10 Truggy on tons & V treads

DDUNN

I have an s10 on a k5 blazer frame with d60 &14bolt. 60 is welded with 4:10s drive flanges 14 bolt is welded with 4:10s.
4 link rear with coil springs, leaf spring front, has 350 engine a turbo 350 trans 205/203 doubler kit with twin stick 205 kit. It sits on 39in v tread R1s, alum. radiator electric fan for engine an trans cooler that is mounted behind the cab along with the battery an fuel cell. Also has hydro steer with a steering box that was made for hydro I'm not sure of the brand. front an rear. Disc brakes Truck works great an will crawl an climbing great. Don't have to sell it just thought about it. If I keep it I will put a LS an a atlas in it.
Has full cage over cab an a tube bed, the tube work is good work an strong welds, it's dom tubing, the paint just been scraped off. Truck works great for the money invested. $5000obo
Call or txt 8596194390
Located in Nicholasville Ky 40356

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,355
DDUNN said:
No OFFERES? Nothing?

It may just be me, and I don't mean this negatively at all, If this thing had more of the factory fenders left, the grill & headlights, and a different front bumper, it would have sold immediately. I'd be begging you to trade if that was the case

Solid rig here even tho it's not pretty! It's my cousins old rig wheeled with it many times and it does well for a low dollar rig. I'm assuming you bought this from Justin Ridner? Free bump for ya

Yea I agree with the body comment an no offense taken I've wanted to do that since I bought it just haven't made the time an spent the money. An I bought it around somerset ky area. An yea 16s on the tires. If I don't sell it it will get a new front clip an some front tubing an possibly a LS an atlas. Thanks guys

DDUNN said:
Dang the AXLES AN DOUBLER IS WORTH THAT. Come on people you want this guy to give it to ya? Man where was this when I needed parts. GLWS :dblthumb:

What's the width from outside of tire to outside of tire? Trying to see if it would fit on my trailer.