• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sad day at the shop :-(

watkins

today i pulled the plug on the old girl for good. been working on her the last week with the help of friends but it is time. for anyone that has been to my shop they know she served well for over 10 years and i got her used. farewell old girl, we are gonna miss you! :'( :'( :'(

deadfridge001.jpg

gonna miss the Nauvoo car show decals for the last dozen years...

deadfridge002.jpg

misc ****...

deadfridge003.jpg

in lieu of flowers send cool stickers and beer to be cooled by replacement. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

wade

My sympathy goes out for you. I've had of couple of good ones go out too. So what happend? :'(

kid rok said:
My sympathy goes out for you. I've had of couple of good ones go out too. So what happend? :'(

opened door, grab beer, coors light mountains was not blue(room temp)...... skully skully skully skully

wade

Reason I put a piece of plexi on mine for when it died I can transfer the art. :****:

Old pic, lots more on it, it only lasted a year :(
393493540_4jVxY-L.jpg

Dammit.... that **** aint right... Id spare no expense for the current one in my ... well in THE garage if it broke down :drinkers:

( Whooops, this is P on big Woods puter..) laughing1

Sorry about your loss.
I would spend a stupid amount of money to keep mine working. I got it free 5yrs ago when it was being thrown away by someone. It was a nasty green color so we painted it black and put it downstairs. It makes alot of noise and I'm sure its a good part of my power bill but one side has around 100 signatures and the rest is covered in stickers. She keeps the beer cold and the liquor/shine ice cold and I love her for it :drinkers:

My 150qt cooler, aka BIG WHITEY, has been on many adventures and to countless parties with me for the last 10yrs. God forbid anything ever happen to that cooler, it has unspeakable sentimental value to me :****:

Sucks to be you man. I'd just have to kill myself. Unbolt the doors and hang em high in memory of the old gerl... :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Sucks to be you man. I'd just have to kill myself. Unbolt the doors and hang em high in memory of the old gerl... :****:

hell.. use that door on the replacement... :afro:

Will the funeral be tonight... :drinkers: ..i think it better be :****: That poor ole girl has been used and abused. Wade just sticks it in her ... and pulls it out couple hours later.......sticks in.....pulls out couple hours later........ :woody: She has helped me up when i'm down.... and helped me down when i'm up. Man if I only new how many times i had stuck one in her the size of a 16 once beer can. She will be in all of our prayers. flashemifyougotem See ya at the funeral :drinkers:

WWAAAAAITTT one damn minute here. Don't let er go just yet. Dig her a hole bout 6 foot long, bout 4 foot deep, and load it up with hot coals and make it a [glow=red,2,300][color=red]Cajun Microwave[/color]. Stuff the old gerl with a pig and the roast is on. :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Don't shuck it out yet,treat it like a big buck.Throw some old horns on top (deer or truck) push it back in the corner and STUFF it with parts. :dblthumb:

Hell if you don't want to get rid of her, use her like a storage cabinet or if she doesn't get along with the new girl just hang her doors on the wall like a Nascar hood...... :dblthumb:

Throw a heat lamp bulb in it and use it as a red neck oven to keep your old welding rods in. It will also heat canned stuff like beans, soups and other food items. She could just switch duties here man. :dblthumb: