• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sadie Creek?

We have one trail there a couple of miles long. when its wet and muddy its fun and can be about half a days worth of wheeling depending of course on your rigs.

Are there any logging roads with cool stuff out that way also? I have never been beyond Sequim, and was thinking that I might poke around the Peninsula this Summer?

I run a TJ locked F/R on 33s

there are several logging roads near the trail. Some offering great views of the straights and Vancouver island. If you were to explore you might be able to get all the way down to the beach.

Ive never been there myself but sold parts to a few guys from the area and their reviews were alot of the same. Winter time when its sloppy out it can be really fun. Summer can be walk through. Its definitely on my list of places to go and see for myself....

If you head out take pics/vids! I havent been able to find many on the interweb

Ive never been there myself but sold parts to a few guys from the area and their reviews were alot of the same. Winter time when its sloppy out it can be really fun. Summer can be walk through. Its definitely on my list of places to go and see for myself....

If you head out take pics/vids! I havent been able to find many on the interweb

Especially since it's been logged...

Are there any logging roads with cool stuff out that way also? I have never been beyond Sequim, and was thinking that I might poke around the Peninsula this Summer?

I run a TJ locked F/R on 33s
Salt Creek Campground is nearby, and is a very beautiful and scenic camp, with ocean access. Really nice place to camp. Easily within driving distance.
Also, you have all the Forts & Bunkers from the WW1 fortifications, Fort Flagler, etc within the general area of the Peninsula, which are nice to visit.
Port Townsend also has a nice historic district, which can be kinda fun to visit.
And the great, beautiful hiking trails which explore the Olympic National Park / Forest are phenomenal areas.

I haven't been out there in a few years but there is one trail with a few small trails off it it. Good view of the straight. I still haven't found a trail down to the beach. Tried all day one time took every road too.

On 33's you'll probably be winching in a few spots if its wet and muddy.

Sent by that electronic thing we call a phone...

A couple guys from our local Bronco forum ran it two years ago and sad it was pretty easy.

qxrz7n.jpg

mc6ir4.jpg

al6gr5.jpg

29z3k8z.jpg

9ureit.jpg

Hey thats me...:redneck:

We went about 6 months ago and they had closed some trail sections but we also ran a new trail that was great. It's about 3-4 hours of play time on the trail but you can make a nice figure 8 run out of it. My brother in laws folks live in PT so we usually hit it up 2-3 times a year. Like most people said its great when wet...:D