• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Salvage 10

Went mushroom hunting this morning, came back figured id figure out upper harness bars, came up with this might get to passenger side tomorrow
1000000982.jpg
 
My origanal plan was to use expanded metal for bed floor, got to thinking hey I got some 22 guage left, so went with that.
Only messed up a few holes when grab wrong size hole saw didnt have my glasses on
1000001128.jpg
 
Decided to build a cover for the Z-gate shifter I thought about a $$$ shifter, but i allready owned this one, and gates are modified to my liking.
While messing with that, I realized I dont really want the hydro boost and master inside the cab. So it got moved, and now in process of figuring out my pedal.
Oh, yeah I have been putting off doing something. Got floor pans welded up, got a couple spots to fix still yet.
1000001208.jpg
1000001218.jpg
 
Without getting into specifics what would this be worth, in as it set unfinished, would come with everything i got for it.
60 front RCVs 4.56 gears welded
14 bolt rear detroit locker
2000 6.0 reman ls1 water pump terminator X never been installed.
Scotts performance steering pump never ran.
Th400 was a stout trans behind last rig but was a 6.2 diesel, no converter.
Ord doubler 32 spline 1350 yokes.
Wide open design carrier bearing never been installed.
WOD aluminum lower links.
Have a new painless wiring harness and alot more small parts to go with.
If i decide to sale I know im not going to get out what i got in.
 
Yeah i know. So what would the sum of parts be worth? Really about spending time wheeling with my kid, last weekend in the beater yota was great,
 
Looks like ya fairly close. Why abandon it?
I dont know, not real sure yet, kinda in a finacial bind, setting and thinking to much. And worring about **** I got no control over. Its close but not close to running. The benefit of finishing it isnt over riding the benefit of living in the rite now. Might just push it in a corner and see how next year or so goes. :drinkers:
 
I dont know, not real sure yet, kinda in a finacial bind, setting and thinking to much. And worring about **** I got no control over. Its close but not close to running. The benefit of finishing it isnt over riding the benefit of living in the rite now. Might just push it in a corner and see how next year or so goes. :drinkers:
That's never a fun place to be mentally for sure. I totally understand that head space though.

Had an old boss that shared this saying with me. "90% of what you worry about won't happen. Of the remaining 10%, 8% you have no control over."
 
I dont know, not real sure yet, kinda in a finacial bind, setting and thinking to much. And worring about **** I got no control over. Its close but not close to running. The benefit of finishing it isnt over riding the benefit of living in the rite now. Might just push it in a corner and see how next year or so goes. :drinkers:
Push it in a corner, wait it out and let the trying times pass. It will be worth the same in a year if ya must sell. You've put a ton of blood sweat and beers into that rig so far and with all the custom mods made it your own.
 
Push it in a corner, wait it out and let the trying times pass. It will be worth the same in a year if ya must sell. You've put a ton of blood sweat and beers into that rig so far and with all the custom mods made it your own.
That pretty well sums up my thinking as well.
 
Top