• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sammy Bouncer

Not at the moment. I gotta get caught up on what I have now. Then I'm gonna build chassis just to sale. Don't want a waiting list.

Be hard not to have one building chassis like this. Would love to know when u start building them to sell.

I got a 2010 american iron horse Texas chopper I'd trade but I doubt he is interested

What material is it built out of? Is it still the same specs as before? Got a buddy looking to buy one

96cherokeexj said:
What material is it built out of? Is it still the same specs as before? Got a buddy looking to buy one
Ummmmmmm! Yea! do you really think he bought this buggy from me and built another one just like it? Some folks AMAZE me..
bump for a tard

Never said he built another one? Just asking if anything has changed on the buggy since he bought it from u

Yes I know Bruce raised the roof section over the driver/passenger area. Other than that I don't believe anything.

96cherokeexj said:
Never said he built another one? Just asking if anything has changed on the buggy since he bought it from u
You specifically said "materials" not drivetrain.

Didnt 747 build the cage :flipoff1:

all joking aside, nice buggy and shouldnt last long for the price. GLWS

96cherokeexj said:
What materials "tubing" is the chassis made of? Is what I meant
You should know as much as you raped all my build threads.

I rode with Bruce at area 51 with this buggy, I love it, I would trade off the Irocs and slap a set of 39 reds on her, and it would be unstoppable! looks great and super light! a fully dressed sammy engine weighs around 90lbs!!!