• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samurai bolt in spring swaps?

Dubshot

Is there any springs that would bolt right into a samurai front and rear?? I have a sprung over samurai but the leaves are very tired..

are you looking for stock...lift....flex? what do you use the sammy for.. there are lots of spring swaps..i dont think there is any springs that bolt up to a stock sammy....

I think tin top hick has some rancho springs that are 2 or 3 inch lift that i know he would sell you for a reasonable price.

Also do toyota axles bolt in perch to spring wise or do you have to move brackets??

You have to move the perches in on the yota axles-Breeze Industries sells a kit that's pretty nice....As for direct bolt-ins, if you're patient and have a tape, keep an eye out for CJ springs, they are 2" wide and come in various lengths....

Basically a lil more lift and flex.. mine are negative on the arch... I heard that rancho springs are stiff is there any truth to this?Im just looking to wheel it as is for a bit and do a few things at a time while i actually build something..

Basically a lil more lift and flex.. mine are negative on the arch... I heard that rancho springs are stiff is there any truth to this?Im just looking to wheel it as is for a bit and do a few things at a time while i actually build something..

Yeah, Ranchos are stiff, at least til they're broke in-but still not as flexy as stockers; Try this, round up some stock rear 4leaf packs, take the main leaf out of one, cut the bushing eyes off and add the'new' leaf to a stock pack,making it a 5 leafer, run this setup on all 4 corners(you'll have to move the front shackle mount forward abit); this should net you about an inch taller over what you have now,and moves the front axle forward approx 1 inch, plus it still flexes good-and is less prone to sagging...just my .02

Call me. I live in Graham and have a set of rear springs that I would trade for something samurai.

Nathan
253-691-8760

I have 5 trailmaster ss34r springs I could be convinced to let go for a good price. These are 3 inch lift rear springs. I ran them on all four corners. All are well broke in and one is really bent but the other 4 are runnable. Probably would only give you about 2 inches of lift in current condition. These springs flexed really well for a bolt in spring. I could throw in the lift shackles that are still bolted to them also.

I have nothing samurai thats the problem..

Okay well I take cash also. :D

But like zukkev was saying there are some that will run a set of cj springs in the rear and made a modified pack for the front using the rear and front springs. You just need either relocating brackets or a type of missing link shackle to make up for the longer length.

Latest posts