• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai Parts FT/FS

Mizbehaved

I have a 89' Sammy I started with however I have went a different route. Have front an rear matching minus a axle an lockouts for sale/trade to yota axles/air shocks (14" or bigger) Orbital steering box (sp), 205 tcase. I also have a Sammy Tcase that appears to be in good working shape that came with sammy when bought. Will let it go also trade for the above stuff mentioned. All this came from a virgin sammy, Front axle is alrdy been setup for SOA cause I had planned doing that. I will put all this together for the right trade. Also have a Geo Tracker that needs a lil TLC, however I will fix an sale, or sale as is. Pic of it will be posted asap due to me being at work right now. Located in Columbia, KY 270-805-1582
250 OBO on Tcase, and looking to get 350 OBO out of axles. Will meet within reason, an will travel for fee's.
10hj31f.jpg

Nevermind. I not touching that one. Hands all scratched up from working on the ranger. It would sting to get it slapped. :rolf:

Re:

Tcase sold. And sorry guys my first ever build, was listening to a... bleep bleep guy... lol those coils are mock up only junk otherwise. However axles are still up for grabs and so is the tracker

Mizbehaved said:
Tcase sold. And sorry guys my first ever build, was listening to a... bleep bleep guy... lol those coils are mock up only junk otherwise. However axles are still up for grabs and so is the tracker

Way to be a good sport. Someone led you astray for sure, but your doing the right thing by cutting your losses on it. Post up here if you get ready to do another build. There are plenty of good folks who will help you out.

Re:

I'm actually already in the process of building it, that's why I'm looking for Toyota axles, or half tons. Going to run a 205 divorced tcase with my v6 setup. So all the money/parts I get are going into it. That grill is my backup lol

Re:

Tracker is a 5sod 4x4. Motor runs great but does need top shifter plate. I had been asking 1000$ obo on the tracker. Like I said tho.. obo... lol

ibrokeit said:
Way to be a good sport. Someone led you astray for sure, but your doing the right thing by cutting your losses on it. Post up here if you get ready to do another build. There are plenty of good folks who will help you out.
Agreed! Good response man. Don't listen to anyone unless you see what they have done. I did the same thing.. Mostly on parts. Now replacing most parts that were recommended. A lot of reading and askin questions. You'll have Ya lil rig in no time.