• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai Transfer Case

WHIZARD

Looking for a Samurai Transfer case. I don't care if it has gears in it or not, just need a good housing because I destroyed mine at MYB Bash this past weekend. I have 6:5 gears now, so I'm just going to put them back in a good housing. Let me know what you got.

I busted a hole in the back of my case as you can see from the pictures.

https://bham.craigslist.org/pts/4996974021.html

Not mine but seen and thought it might help.

smbroady82 said:
that's what mashin yer motor will get ya!!

I wish I would've had the chance to mash it, but I didn't. Dang thing broke on the chicken trail :driving:

Re:

I have one I peices some where if you can send me a better picture of what you need

rednecklights said:
Did you manage to crack / destroy all 3 pieces of the case ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I destroyed two pieces of it, I'll have to pull it tomorrow and go over it real well to see if it got it all.

Re:

karatejosh said:
I have one I peices some where if you can send me a better picture of what you need

Looks like my front housing is still good. But my center and rear housing are trashed. I'm working out of town all week so I don't have any pictures.

I'll be in Kentucky all week on business if anyone has something in between Hopkinsville and Huntsville that I could use to replace my center and rear housings.

Anyone? It looks like a Samurai transfer case and a good samurai hood may be strapped to bigfoots back while riding a damn unicorn! ???

Re:

LowRangeOffroad had a matched pair clean case halves for $150 a little steep but if you need it.....

Re:

infamous1 said:
LowRangeOffroad had a matched pair clean case halves for $150 a little steep but if you need it.....

Thanks, I am to a point where this may be an option.

untchabl said:
http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/threads/87-samurai-tcase.163162/

Link to the Sami case on nc4x4. Yes he is located near Sanford, NC.

Well crap, that is an 8 hour drive for me. I'd like to find something a little closer, but I am getting desperate.

If any of you that are friends with this guy get down this way to wheel ever, we may can work out a deal.

infamous1, do you have a contact # for him?

Thanks guys!

Re:

Dirkadirka875 said:
I'm the guy in reference to with the transfer case. What's your location?

I'm in Huntsville, AL. It's an 8 hour drive for me (one way). I'd love to buy it from you, but that's just too far right now.

Re:

Dirkadirka875 said:
I'm the guy in reference to with the transfer case. What's your location?

Can you get to any of these stores?

Attachments

• shipping.jpg
    shipping.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 64