• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samurai transfer case

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Need a stock sammy t case, closer to NE Alabama the better, let me know here or text 256-996-2862, thanks

With a name like Zukimaster I feel you should have a couple extra laying around.

If the Zukimaster himself cannot find one what makes a simpleton like yourself think you'll succeed in this quest Edward?

I mean if you want to spend $1000+ you can pick one up.
I didn't know they were such a big deal. I've bought 203/205 doublers cheaper

Yeah, I guess since it's been 25+ years since they made them, all the used ones are used up, I just need some parts for mine, it was run low on oil.

I've got a complete stock case, my built 6.5 in a ZOR Snatch cradle, and a box full of enough parts to probably fill up an empty case. I'm just NE of Columbia, SC...will be near Augusta, SC this Wednesday if that's any help. I've also shipped tcase several times and it usually works out well. I don't want to give any of it away...but I don't think I'll try to rob you either...let me know if you can't find anything closer...

Lmao, hopefully I'm done with samurai parts after this for awhile, I bought a stock tin top a year ago and was run low of oil and messed up a bunch of stuff, a few years ago you could buy a whole Sammy for 500, now the damn transfer case is worth that much!

I do not want to sell anything I have
But if there bringing 500 each I would let a couple go

Latest posts