• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai tub

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Would like to have a sammy tub, nothing else, does not need frame, interior, nothing! close to NE Alabama, let me know what ya got bro! 1-256-996-2862

Guy in Gadsden has one. Can't find the pic now but the number is (256)504-7666. His name is Paul barker

Yea, i think that guy had that on here for sale awhile back, think i got what i need located toward Birmingham for a couple hundred bucks!

I'm lookin for a tintop myself. Same as you, just need the body or body/frame. Really prefer it to be in good condition but :afro: been lookin for a while so at this point I'll take anything. I wanna wheel!

I've got a couple tubs and frames. One of them has been cut right behind the seats on the tub but the frame is still all there. The other one I have is a tin top that's comp cut in the rear and front and rear of the frame has been cut off for tubing. They were both projects I bought years ago and never built yet. I might possibly let them go. If your lead doesn't pan out holler at me I'm in Scottsboro AL my cell is 256-599-3527

eta6u5yv.jpg
syje2uva.jpg
aba2ypym.jpg
y5a9uda4.jpg
8y8yhaju.jpg

$50 in Nashville tn, tub has been back halved has part of frame worth $50 in scrap if anyone wants it give me a call

615-499-1638 daniel