I have a 87 samuria i am parting out all i am using is the tub and frame

Wheels and tires 30
Doors 100
Windshield 50
Axles 200
Trans and case 150
Steering box 50
Tailgate 30

Any other parts just ask if i got it.everything seems to be in working order the motor needs a head but if you buy the trans and case ill throw it in the glass is all good and all the latches work good just pm with offers or questions

I am trying to post some pics but its letting me ill keep trying to get em up just pm me with your number and ill send you some if i cant get em up

Sorry i thought i put it on there im in cullman,al about 15 west of 65 on 278 molaugh

Yea its in the frame call me 256-339-7529 or somethin my email is [email protected] and ill send you some pics and na its not bad rusty i think there is one spot on it

I have the rear drive shaft it didnt come with the front when i got it but i would rather sell them together

Sorry i aint got a message or anything the trans and case are still under it but im hoping to get em out this week while on vacation

rstdwright said:
Sorry i aint got a message or anything the trans and case are still under it but im hoping to get em out this week while on vacation

10-4 just keep us posted,,,don,t know yet if Nick wants them axles or not,,,I,ll pm my cell or call yers in next few days :dblthumb:

Ill post it up when i get everything pulled out like i said im goin to try and have it pulled this week or weekend i got to tear down a 3/4 ton for parts and haul it off then i can get it in and start tearing it down

I got dibs on the windsheild and frame, just trying to work out a pick up date convenient for the both of us.