• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

samy single seater

Only fab work left is mounting the pedals and the floor board. Then tear down for welding and paint.

smurfy90 said:
47" from bottom to top. 64" from floor to top.

Thanks. For reference that's 6'-4" on 37's (?) at ride height as pictured?

Also how wide is it at the bottom? Looks like the lower rear links are almost on the out side of the chassis. :eek:

I don't believe I've seen a single seater that I liked, until NOW. That's just BA!!
I've got a buggy now and slow ass Samurai build that I just took on. Need to get out of the weather on occasion you know, but this has the wheels spinning.
I can't imagine shifting gears between my legs though, or did I miss that it has an auto trans?

Its not that bad shifting gears between your legs. When you drive a sammy all you use is 2 gears anyways. :driving:

Blase said:
Thanks. For reference that's 6'-4" on 37's (?) at ride height as pictured?

Also how wide is it at the bottom? Looks like the lower rear links are almost on the out side of the chassis. :eek:
Only 64 inches tall with 37s at ride hieght. With the offset out put on the tcase it didnt leave us much choice but to put them on outside.

Arkieblueyota said:
Man this thing is awesome do you have an updated figure on budget I'm wanting to do this with my truck
I know after paint and shocks its gonna be over $4000. When finished ill add it all up and post a total