• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

samy single seater

No. Stock there 2 something. Lowrange offroad has a few different sets of transfer case ratios

:dblthumb: I Like the chassis, great lines. I think single seats are starting to come on a little. I put on a show at WITC New Years Eve in Yellow, which in return helped me sell my REVELATION single seat chassis. Keep the pics coming. thumb.gif God Bless

Re: Re: samy single seater

96cherokeexj said:
May I ask why'd y'all use hrew?

Whats wrong with hrew? As many joints as that thing has it
will be more than fine..

Re: Re: samy single seater

96cherokeexj said:
May I ask why'd y'all use hrew?
Cuz its not going to weigh enough to use dom! Alot of buggies are built with it.

Thanks for all the coments guys. And yes a turbo would be awsome. I have a t25 and have thought bout it. As for being finished it depends on how fast my brother sends me parts.

nice work,just curious about the stock sammi water pump,,will it move water enough for the rear rad set up?most likely wouldn't be an issue,.im building something similar and was curious about the rear radiator set up.
keep up the good work!

quickracer said:
nice work,just curious about the stock sammi water pump,,will it move water enough for the rear rad set up?most likely wouldn't be an issue,.im building something similar and was curious about the rear radiator set up.
keep up the good work!
Umm never really thought bout it. Guess ill find out soon..
You sale the roll bent buggy?

96cherokeexj said:
Nothins wrong with it? Did I ever say something was? I was just asking if there was a certain reason they used it over dom. I reckon Dom is a lot more expensive than hrew where he lives. Here 1 3/4 .120 Dom is 5 a foot hrew is 2 or 3

You're getting screwed if your paying 5 a foot for Dom. I get it for 2 a foot in Nashville. Hrew is prob around 35 a 20' stick best I remember.

Elliott said:
You're getting screwed if your paying 5 a foot for Dom. I get it for 2 a foot in Nashville. Hrew is prob around 35 a 20' stick best I remember.
Your dead on with prices here too.