• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandlake dunes here we come

Nice! I have a friend who goes there once a year during the begining of summer to ride for like a week and a half.

Take lots of pics for us here at home:Good:

I used to have to go work on Cliff Robinson's tires alot when I worked at Les Schwab. He used to take up like 10 camp sites and stay for a month. And he would give me passes to his end of the month party! It would be bitchin! He would bring in some really good live band, and he owned like 20+ quads and anybody could ride them! Then there was his hummer! But that was my extent of going to Sandlake, even though I live here! My favorite thing to do at Sandlake was to sit at the tree line at the bottom of the first bowl and watch all the idiots play on the face!!

for sand lake information
check out
http://sandlakeduners.com/forum/

there is a good beach run

beach3.jpg

beach2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/rickibrat2/sdl1/beach1.jpg

plus there are a few other good trail if really brave try the kids trail from hill at second bowl back up to flats.

also the one way trail but watch out for quads drivng at high speeds

alos watch out for the one LEO female that drives a green ford she loves to write tickets to singal people and will stay away from large qroups

Hey, I know that sand/mud (smud?) hole...:D
At SOB this year I chewed it up before everyone got there :hi: ...then it became an entertainment spot. I heard a bronco rolled over in it. I also got to help winch out someone in a toyota who broke some stuff and popped a bead on a 42" swamper...:cool:

did you see the jeep that it the enbankmentin the sand dunes on the other side of the flats betweenwest lot and east lot out towards lost goat
he hit enbankment so hard he broke the body mount bolts and the body went sides on his frame

oh yes i am the one in the big black dodge from sand patrol out there

Ouch! NEver saw that jeep. Usually the sand is "soft":D but for some reason people break alot of stuff out on the sand:redneck: ...oh yah it has something to do with a LEAD FOOT and I'm REALLY GUILTY OF THAT!:D