• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat Feb 13---DNR Work Party...

Won't be able to make this one, but the next one is on the first day of my spring break, so I may be able to make it

It's all good...these go on the 2nd Sat of every month, so if you are around and can make it, that'd be great! :awesomework: There's always stuff to do...:;

So all on the same day we have a Reiter work party, a Walker work party, PNW winter convention and the KOH race.........
I'll be at the PNW winter convention so I won't be at Walker or Reiter but I plan to be at the DNR Walker meeting on Tuesday.
See you there!

So all on the same day we have a Reiter work party, a Walker work party, PNW winter convention and the KOH race.........
I'll be at the PNW winter convention so I won't be at Walker or Reiter but I plan to be at the DNR Walker meeting on Tuesday.
See you there!

Yeah, busy weekend/week!!!:haha: I should also mention, our club will be doing Rest Stop Volunteering at the N.B. Bow Hill rest stop that weekend as well! I'll be there Sat nite 6-midnite, after going to Walker all day!:thud: If anyone's in the area, come by and say :hi:!!! See Ya Tuesday the DNR meeting...:cool:

I will be out there with a buddy of mine, I can bring my dakota for carrying supplies and I have a warn 8000.

What should we bring? Rakes, shovels, chain saw, straps, chains?

I will be out there with a buddy of mine, I can bring my dakota for carrying supplies and I have a warn 8000.

What should we bring? Rakes, shovels, chain saw, straps, chains?

Bring it all!!! And yeah, winch will be handy...:awesomework: See ya there!:cool:

Well thanks to all that came out and helped! Got all the silt fencing in; and another group got the corner on Lower Mainline rocked (my understanding is they were putting bigger stuff in there, not riprap!) i didn't get the chance to check it out though ... Should be good to go given the arsenal of equipment they brought!:redneck:

Well thanks to all that came out and helped! Got all the silt fencing in; and another group got the corner on Lower Mainline rocked (my understanding is they were putting bigger stuff in there, not riprap!) i didn't get the chance to check it out though ... Should be good to go given the arsenal of equipment they brought!:redneck:

And For the record, the group that came yesterday were the Whidbey Island Offroaders...They came up with a duece and a half, and a medium-sized excavator to load the truck with!!! Big thanks to you guys (and gal!!!) for coming up!!!!:awesomework: