• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

savage

Buy a new savage x, Absolutely insane power. It wheelies all thru 1st. Ive barely gotten into 2nd. This fast and im only on the 4th tank.

Let me get some specs and a price from him. I do know its got a brand new motor. He just got the motor but needs tires for his jeep.

the savage.
complete with JRracing XR3i radio
high tourqe steering servo(metal gear)
Integy motor mount
dynamite .26 (never turned over)

have extra axles, brake parts, extra set of transmission internals, hex hubs, pins, sccrews, nuts, glow plug heater+ charger,and all the tools that would need other wise(all tools minus screwdrivers)
u can have the tool box/ carrying case if u want
oh and a new gallon of gas but not sure if we can ship that.
hopin to get 300

they have an e-savage.. but when one say's savage nitro comes to mind. no big deal though. Check out the new e-maxx's they come out the end of this month. waterproof to!

The E-Savage and the Savage aren't the same truck, the E-Savage has little no no aftermarket, if you want a big electric, go with an E-Maxx. If you were more knowledgable in RC, I would almost suggest getting a Savage roller and converting it to brushless electric power, but that's expensive, and not easy.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a little knowledge with rc's. I built a crawler from a tlt. I have heard of brushless and heard they are GOOD. Problem is I want to buy an old one and build on it.

Get an E-Maxx if you want electric, you can picked used ones up cheap, and most aftermarket stuff for the T-Maxx is the same, so there's no shortage of parts.

Neither of those are a comparable rig to an E-Maxx, he wants an electric monster truck, the REvo is nitro, and the Evader BX is a long way off from a monster anything.

Latest posts