• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sbc heads ready to run

mrdana60

Looking for some good steel heads. Perfer with big valves. My also look at some vortec heads. NO ALUM.

I' got a set of the 88 305 HO heads off a roller motor , complete heads only these are the small chamber that they run on stock cars for high compression! cheep!
200$ or or I have a set of stock 60's double hump 1.94's for 300$ these need leaded fuel or a additive , or will need hardened guides and seats to last on our cheep gas, I take toyota stuff in trade! I'm in ringgold ga. Bill

i have a set of used steel long tube headers for $50 they are a little rusty but have no holes i also have a new in the box edlebrok qjet 750 for $100

Thanks guys. I will see if anyone else chimes in and will get back with y'all.

got a set of vortecs(062 the good ones) fresh out of the machine shop with z28 springs(good up to 550 lift)
vortec perfomer rpm intake

$400

thanks jessie

Just something to think about, Patriot Performance in Rainbow City AL, has a great deal, they take a brand new vortec head, put 2.02, 1.60 stainless valves, screw in studs, guideplates and and big springs, bowl blend under the valves, and they also drill and tap the heads where you can install the old style valve covers or the centerbolt ones and they do the intake the same way, i bought a set about 3 years ago for 695.00, this heads will support 450hp easy, time you take a set of heads that has a million miles and do all that work, look at where you will be, and everything about these are brand new, even the bare head

I wanna run steel head's. I thought they only did alum. I will check into them.thanks.

Yea with normal stuff but when u have all titanium valves an everything shot cost a little more

Yeah 2000 is out of my price range. Thanks tho. Checking on some other stuff right now.

I have a good set of 461 casting (double hump) heads. Small chamber (62 cc) with 1.94 intake & 1.50 exhaust valves, good set of springs for up to small lift cam like .480, good set of aftermarket locks & retainers.. Heads are ready to bolt on & run.. Text or leave voicemail @ 662-587-0034 North MS. Can send pics

I've now got a fresh set of late model EFI throttle body heads, casting number 14102193 in perfect shape. They are just out of the machine shop with valve job, new seals, guides checked and clean, ready to bolt on.. I'll take $200 for them. If interested call, text or leave voicemail @ 662-587-0034 Thanks

You in Mississippi tho? Right? Might kill the deal. I have a complete 69 350 but wanting some big valve heads thought someone might know of a set. Actually just shopping around.

I have a set of heads from a 73 350 that might fit the bill. I will look tonight to see what valves are in them as it has been a while since I looked. Not looking for a bunch of money for them as they need a rebuild. Just need to get rid of them. Located in NE Florida.