• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scenic City 4wd Rocktober Challenge @ Sequatchie, TN OCT 20th 2012

BHUDSON

Scenic City 4wd will be hosting the first (hopefully annual), Rocktober Challenge at the world famous trials training center in Sequatchie, TN. This is going to be one of the toughest competitions this year with big slick limestone rocks, hills, logs, and cambers to keep the crowd entertained!

The rules are simple: Fastest time through the course.
All classes will be lined up and running through the rock race simultaneously. If you make a run and do not like your time, get back in line and GO AGAIN! You can make as many runs as you like until a cutoff time is called. Fastest times in each class take home the cash!!!

We are looking for spectators as well as competitors!!! We will have 4 classes including a Side By Side Class, a Mod-Stock Class, a Pro-Modified class as well as an Unlimited Class. There will be cash prizes, sponsor donated prizes, and of course tons of bragging rights!

Don't miss out on your chance to ride on this awesome private property that has hosted WeRock in the past.

For more details contact Alan Shirley at 423-593-1134.

We will post the latest info about the competition at this link: http://www.sceniccity4wd.com/events.html

Where? Trials Training Center
300 Woodland Road , Sequatchie, Tennessee 37374

When? October 20th, 2012
Gates Open at 9:00am Eastern/8:00am Central
Event Starts at 11:00am Eastern10:00am Central
DRIVERS MEETING WILL BE HELD AT 10:30am Eastern/9:30am Central

Who??? We WILL have a class for your rig. Class specifics below:

Unlimited Class (42" Tires & up) a $100 entry fee
Pro-Modified Class (36-41" Tires) a $75 entry fee
Modified/Stock Class (35" Tires & down) a $50 entry fee ***I hope to see some mean cherokees in this class :)
Side by Side Class (all w/ roll cages) a $35 entry fee

To enter you must have a helmet, fire extinguisher, seat belts, doors or door bar. Come early to get registered and get your tech inspection.

Max 15 Entries Per class
Don't forget to Pre-Register @ this link: http://www.sceniccity4wd.com/events.html

****100% PAYOUT FOR ALL CLASSES!!!! Cash to first three per class!!!!! thumb.gif
****Spectators $10 at the gate (children ages 6 and under get in free)

Re: Scenic City 4wd Rocktober Challenge @ Sequatchie, TN

Sounds like fun! I've wondered why they haven't had anything else up there since the WeRock event several years ago because it seemed like a great place to have some events like this. Lots of good riding in the cove right by this place too. I live about 15 minutes from this place.

99BLUEXJ said:
Sounds like fun! I've wondered why they haven't had anything else up there since the WeRock event several years ago because it seemed like a great place to have some events like this. Lots of good riding in the cove right by this place too. I live about 15 minutes from this place.

You are right the property has lots of potential! Mark you calendar to either spectate or DRIVE! Thanks!

Gray Rock is that same weekend hope you have a good turnout

ALLJ said:
Gray Rock is that same weekend hope you have a good turnout

Yeah no kidding, being the same weekend as the last GrayRock "Fall For All" probably won't help attendance numbers.

Probably gonna wanta change the date there hoss. I expect a record turnout at GR... Glad to see a new event, but it most likely wont be worth yall's time and effort to entertain 35 people

Hmm might have to show up with Ol Yellow!!!!!!!!! :spin:

I would like to be able to make this event looks like it would be a blast but i have had gray rock planned for a couple months now.

fall crawl at harlan is that weekend also

gotta try and get the locals out there.....havnt heard anything about it other then here

I will have my little jeep on 42s ready to go!!!! skully

bump. edited first post with additional details about format. Thanks!