• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me on U-Joints

I would like to know how you can get anything from ouverson everything I have ordered from them I had to cancel the order after 6 months because it never showed and lots of others have been waiting for waaay over a year for stuff and he has the money but has not delivered **** by far the worst company out there but they do have the best stuff good luck getting of it

I called them in feb. ordered a set of 16 spline chromos for Rockwells and had em within a week

Can someone give me the number for Ouverson. I've looked at the site and don't see a contact number anywhere. I would prefer to check availability and order parts over the phone verse not speaking to anyone and using PayPal. If you want you can message me or text me the number. 678-614-0620. Thank you.

i can definitely see needing 300m u-joints if your running 300m axles or have upgraded to 40 spline but is anyone really breaking nitro's, longfields or yukons with regular 35 spline 4130 shafts?

Re: Re: Re: School me on U-Joints

Neal3000 said:
i can definitely see needing 300m u-joints if your running 300m axles or have upgraded to 40 spline but is anyone really breaking nitro's, longfields or yukons with regular 35 spline 4130 shafts?

I've read about a few long and nitro joints breaking, but not Yukons.

I went with yukons. Can't wait to try out "real"axles

bushhog750 said:
Can someone give me the number for Ouverson. I've looked at the site and don't see a contact number anywhere. I would prefer to check availability and order parts over the phone verse not speaking to anyone and using PayPal. If you want you can message me or text me the number. 678-614-0620. Thank you.

If you will call Scott at sunfire offroad he may be able to help you with the ouverson stuff. Always seems to come up with the small parts no problem. Number is below in my sig.

Neal3000 said:

Yes I sure did...

5ydugy6a.jpg

4130 Spidertrax shafts. Pop pop at the same time.

traveler said:
I would like to know how you can get anything from ouverson everything I have ordered from them I had to cancel the order after 6 months because it never showed and lots of others have been waiting for waaay over a year for stuff and he has the money but has not delivered **** by far the worst company out there but they do have the best stuff good luck getting of it

Ive never personally met anyone from Ouversons and live a 1000 miles away from them so this post is from my experiences with them and nothing more....
WTF did someone order that took over a year to get??? By no means saying your full of **** but that does sound entirely crazy.
Ive spent a nice chunk of change over roughly 5 years or so and have definitely ran into items not being in stock from time to time but have never paid them and not received my **** for a year,..a month,..sure,...a year,...HELL no. Usually Steve answers the phone whenever I have called and thus far he's always been straight forward with info / dates and such.