• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SCORE BAJA 250 trip pictures

rooinater

SCORE BAJA 250 trip pictures (pictures now in post)

well i went down for the score baja 250 race in ensenada this weekend. here's a sampling of the 1000 pics i took at the race and in ensenada, mexico area.

http://1027469568.slide.com/p/0/4wheelparts?view=true

i'll upload the pics fullsize later. but i only had time to setup the slide, for my myspace before i went to work... but figured i'd share. never did see jesse jame's trophy truck cross where we were (10 miles past checkpoint 3). and we left about 2 hours before the last racer was supposed to be across the line. he must of been one of the broke down trophy trucks.

Last edited:
yeah, we were supposed to be going to san felipe. my buddy's uncle was racing the 1600 class, through the last baja 1000. he's just about finished building his class 7 truck for the baja 500 (they didn't make the deadline for this race.)

it was easy for us to change plans to ensenada, because they rent a trailer in ensinada year-round.

hopefully i'll be able to get away from work or school in november for the baja 1000, to help out his uncle at the pits. with luck i'll make it to the 500 also in june.

Last edited:
toyota2.jpg

toyota.jpg

terrible1.jpg

terrible2.jpg

sicktravel.jpg

rollover2.jpg

rollover3.jpg

rollover4.jpg

rollover5.jpg

rollover6.jpg

rollover7.jpg

According to Off-road.com Jesse James drove his trophy truck off of a cliff and into the ocean!:haha:

yeah we figured he was one of the dnf trophy trucks, we heard the "weather man" on the radio, bitching that people kept reporting a truck or vehicle that was only 20 minutes delayed and not at least 50 minutes, before they start searching for missing vehicles. there was several trophy trucks that were missing, or roll over reports. there was a few emergency's also. i remember they were calling for a helo, someone got hit.

Latest posts