• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Seats for sale

barnes

I have one rear PRP suspension seat and a pair of front racing style seats. Ill take 80 for the rear and 150 for the front pair.

Call or text 770-366-1122, located in Acworth, Ga.

I want the rear if you can ship or we can get it relayed to anyone that knows my old man.

Living in Ks sux. Contact me 205-527-3211 text call whatever. P

I will get in line on the rear,I am in the Metro area and can come whenever

i will get in line for the rear seat if everyone else pass on it for some reason

I got $125 for the fronts if intereested call or text me 4234439526 dave

rockingyota said:
rear seat sale :dunno:
he told me in a text Tues. There was one person in front of me, sent a text yesterday and got no reply, I take it is sold, but if not I still want it.

mdo817 said:
he told me in a text Tues. There was one person in front of me, sent a text yesterday and got no reply, I take it is sold, but if not I still want it.

Same here and I text him back n forth moments after it was posted. Flake

Sorry, for the delay guys as work has got in the way. A

To address the paypal issue, we never worked out any shipping or pick up arrangements so I didnt want to take the money from the guy until all the details were ironed out. I guess I just call that trying to be fair and do the right thing, I apologized to him for the misunderstanding.

As for the rear seat, I have had a buyer for it and trying to stay to my word, reserve the seat for the first person to contact me. He hasnt been able to pick it up yet, but I am still holding it for him as I would want someone to do for me.

Sorry to everyone out there if this is shady, sketchy or flaky, as I see it being the white thing to do.

The front seats are still for sale for a firm 150. AS previously posted the rear is spoken for but not yet picked up.

Will let everyone know how that works out. Sorry for the confusion.