• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Second annual Crawl Rally Video

Bubba Bacon smokes the first hill during the Crawl Rally at Windrock OHV park

patooyee said:
How is it that this buggy continually makes others look stoopid? It should be at a huge disadvantage with its weak LS engine and heavy axles that are impossible to get any wheel speed with?

patooyee said:
How is it that this buggy continually makes others look stoopid? It should be at a huge disadvantage with its weak LS engine and heavy axles that are impossible to get any wheel speed with?
its got a lsx454 in it, as far as wheel speed all u need is enough motor. this is my favorite buggy. ROCKWELLS

B.DRAKE said:
I get a lil sarcasm here but I believe it has Ouverson 4.90 gears and a LSX 454??

Buggy looks nasty for sure!

That is correct. The 4.90s really wake up a Rockwell for killin hills.

tbacon38 said:
Thanks for the videos Dave, I had a great time even if it was cut short, the SRRS crew does a really good job at what they do checking seat belts 4wd and keeping everyone in order y'all made it look easy and will definitely be hitting another event of there's, thanks to the Junkies for putting on such a great event and making some mean hills, can't wait till the next one.
. I'm with bacon hell of a job junkies I had fun even if I'm the only mopar out there lol

TBittle said:
. I'm with bacon hell of a job junkies I had fun even if I'm the only mopar out there lol
You wont be the only mopar for long we got one in the making and it's pretty mean for a mopar.

Thanks y'all. The club sincerely appreciates each and every person that contributed, sponsored, attended, participated, competed, and worked the event. It could not have been possible without you. The off-road community has some of the best and most humble folks around.