• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Selling a car for a friend....how much comission?

Bones

That Guy
Friend is moving to Hong Kong Tuesday and has a near mint gay ass VW bettle white on white rag top to unload and possibly his 05 BMW bike. He is asking me to be the middle man and i am okay with that. I can't hang onto the car long as I have limited space.

Should I ask for a percentage or a flat figure once he gets his $$

Bones said:
wonder what a old VW bug is worth. like to get $500 if he is generous or if i have it very long.
Ohh, it is an antique?? What year model is it?

Bones said:
wonder what a old VW bug is worth. like to get $500 if he is generous or if i have it very long.

What's it worth? $5k? that's why I'm sayin 10% you may have to store it for a while.

what year bug is it? i may be interested. i fool w/ old bugs and would like to have a drop top....there is vw web page ck it out www.thesamba.com

onealdodge said:
what year bug is it? i may be interested. i fool w/ old bugs and would like to have a drop top....there is vw web page ck it out www.thesamba.com
I'll let you know more tomorrow when I meet up with him to shoot the ****.

Bones said:
I'll let you know more tomorrow when I meet up with him to shoot the ****.
Chris let me know as well. I have a friend that fools with them as well. He has a mint '73 that he restored.

5-10% of sale price....depending on how long it takes...i have sold things for people numerous times....the longer it takes, ie, the more effort it may take...the %'age goes up...

or, th emost popular method i use is they tell me a asking $....i spike it a little, and take the over....

Here it is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320280737738&rd=1

That car should bring around 7,500.00. 10,500 is a little strong. Not bashing just a air cooled fan here. pepper.gif

Tell Tim I'll give him 3k thumb.gif

Not bashing, just a broke fugger that likes buyin cool cars laughing1 That's got some potential to be a panty droppa son!

MUCHADO said:
That's got some potential to be a panty droppa son!
I dont want to see the kind of chicks that you could pull with an old VW beetle. Granola maybe??? :flipoff1:

Damn its hard to think those cars a are really worth that much. I know the 50's models seem to be quite desirable but 10,500 :eek: