• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Selling my custom toy hauler

Cliff Gulley

I have decided to sale my custom toy hauler. It is 42 feet long. It has 22 feet of haul deck. 5000 Onan generator onboard air compressor and a fuel pumping station. Queen bed in the neck. 2 bunk beds. Full bath. Kitchen. 2 tv. Indoor and outdoor stereo. Gas heat. Roof ac. Slide with couch that turns into a bed. Awning. Fridge runs on gas or electricity. Serious lookers only. Found a toy hauler I want. $50,000. Logan coach. Was 90k new. 931-636-4010.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 164

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 148
I would like to move this thing quickly. I have found another I don't want to miss. $45,000 takes it.

Looks like an awesome set up. Just curious if a 42" trailer that has only 1/2 enclosed cost $90,000, how much would one fully enclosed cost?
What are the advantages of having an open deck vs fully enclosed?

If it were fully enclosed then you would be limited on the total width rig you would be able to haul. Unless you are going to put your rig on a set of roller tires to reduce the overall width and then put them back on when you are ready to wheel.

What are the sizes of the fresh water, black, and grey tanks?

Re: Selling my custom toy hauler

Very nice trailer that really makes me miss my Bloomer, If I didn't have the enclosed trailer this one would be in my driveway. Good luck with the sale.

Cliff,
This is Donnie from Ohio. Talked to you on Tues. 2/10 I have been trying to get in touch with you. I keep getting a recording that your phone is disconnected. You have my number please give me a call.

Re: Selling my custom toy hauler

Saw this at aop last weekend, nice rig. Glws

Any interest in 02 40'Monoco ,3slides,8.3 cummins,6speed Allison 3000, 47k miles