• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sept 21 Ride at Windrock

Re: Re: sept 21 Ride at Windrock

I can show you all the places you need to be with minimal gravel rd drivin...minus atomic ridge . Never been there but its on the far end of the park / nothin else out there.

Got some good new crawls and hill climbs over in the 81a area.

I think Cadillac and Rail Trail would be more your guys type'a ridin though.

Re: Re: sept 21 Ride at Windrock

Lol....I bet. 8)

Id say ur stuff wouldn't break a sweat on anything at windrock. ...but theres some fun tough stuff on those last 2 I mentioned.

Tony we Will probably run 81 And 81A after we run the normal loop.

Jwhit55 said:
Don't know if I can hang with y'all but I might try and make this!!

Just cause ur you tube famous now???? Just bring ur chain saw.. wes said u could just walk and cunew trails.......
hey redline and rek ill be there! flashemifyougotem

RiverRouse said:
Just cause ur you tube famous now???? Just bring ur chain saw.. wes said u could just walk and cunew trails.......
Travis this is Eugene make sure you clean your filters if you come. I don't know if we're qualified to ride with Jamie Our youtube status ain't that hIgh.

RiverRouse said:
[/quote

I'll always make time for you guys!! Don't know if u want me near a chainsaw?? We all might end up with a lil more in common with randel than we already do!!

Jwhit55 said:
RiverRouse said:
[/quote

I'll always make time for you guys!! Don't know if u want me near a chainsaw?? We all might end up with a lil more in common with randel than we already do!!
If its that bad you with a chainsaw we will keep it out of your hands. lol

looks like thers gonna be 4 or 5 of us... and im buying a brand dammmmmm nu filter so ull be happy..rek.
gonna work on my you tube stats and see if my back will hold out.

RiverRouse said:
looks like thers gonna be 4 or 5 of us... and im buying a brand dammmmmm nu filter so ull be happy..rek.
gonna work on my you tube stats and see if my back will hold out.
Buy some New panties for the filter also

bad part of normal loop is when u top out new exit to rail trail you have to go back down it or go back to stair steps since they r buring the old coal pile they park equipment in way so you cant turn left and go out 3

Latest posts