• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

September 20th Pick Up a Mountain!!

Wildman1

Last one was done in 1974----Help restart a great event. This is the eastside Shore Patrol.

September 20th
Camping at Long Meadows (Naches)

Friday - arrive and social hour(s)
Saturday -
8am - driver meeting
clean-up the mountain trails all day
6pm - potluck
8pm - donation raffle & social bonfire (possibly)
Sunday - clean up & go home

NEEDS - volunteers, door prize donations, rigs and other user groups.

Bags and dumpter provided.

Directions -
State Route 410
Turn onto 1900 Road
turn left onto 1902
Cross bridge
1902 turns into 1920
Turn left onto 624 into campground.

Here is the new logo for the t-shirts.

pickupamountain2.jpg

OK - as you all saw above - this is the logo for the t-shirt for Pick Up A Mountain. Jody from JSH Design has designed it and will be on-site to make them on the spot for you. I ask that we all be nice and have patience to her since I can only hope that she will be so busy making them that she will get backed up. (you may have to wait a couple hours which would be good sicne that will mean there are many people at the clean up)
I believe the price will be $15 a shirt and for a bit MORE she can even add YOUR rig to the photo. Or put it on the back.
Even Sweeter huh Ron?!
Yes, she will have bigger shirts there. I am not sure on the colors this year but she will have a variety I believe. Next year we can do the pre-order method.

I was planning on being there with the peak putter club to attend the event so I'll see ya there.

I just might have to grab a shirt with my truck on it.. That blue tj just wouldn't do... :D

The point of it is that those of us who live too far away from the ocean have an event.

Fully understand but a differant weekend would bring more people to the event. Just as some people from the east side like to attend shorepatrol many from the west side would like to attend your event:cheer:

BTW nice to see you back. where have you been:eeek:

Got a email from Frank and Pam Rimley on this. I unfortunately have commitments on this weekend. a lot of the WOW members have committed themselves to a fun run at Reiter that weekend. We discussed this event at the meeting tonight and there might be a few members planning on attending anyway. We can hope for more next year. Good job of getting this going again. Have a great time.

Ok this is coming up fast, hope to see a few of you there.

If you do came please stop by and say HI :hi: to me. You can't miss my Jeep or my camper.

Well....The Wandering willy's planned a Naches run for the 20th not knowing it was Pick-up-a-mountain.... We picked up a little more than a bagful of trash on our way over the Naches.... We passed a group of Peak-putters near the east end headed west. We continued out to 410 and went up Milk Creek road and up and over the hill to Buck Meadows. The otter slide was fun!