• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

september rtw meeting

Well according to the info we have they are supposed to be breaking ground on a 4x4 trail monday...

This is the news that I have been waiting to hear.

Could you give a more conclusive posting on the schedule of events as the are currently planned? IE...first trail starts today...park completion Oct. 2013, etc.

There is just no clear view or direction for folks.

Could you give a more conclusive posting on the schedule of events as the are currently planned? IE...first trail starts today...park completion Oct. 2013, etc.

At this point PYT1 and 2 are in. They will neeed some volinteer time to get them complete
1800 ft of trail is on the scedule for this fall. This will give them a real time cost for the rest of the trails. If there is some grant funds left, next spring they can get some more built.

As up to a completion date. No one knows. It is all up to the $ now.

There are still to many "up in the air" stuff to really nail any kind of schedule. its my gut feeling that any kind of volunteer stuff is going to be announced with little notice--just my gut..